Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Facebook Friending Does NOT Mean you are ......

Facebook has become a new obsession for me. I am not a phone caller, and much prefer writing to keep up with my friends. I have family on Facebook, many of whom are on my friend list.

But, what is up with these family member who don't respond to my friend request? How stupid is it to have everyone in the family on my friend list except one person? Yes, this is a rant, but really. I can handle the fact my right wing fundies in the family object to the me of me. I object to the them of them. But does this mean we can't keep up with birthdays, graduations, milestones in life?

The only request I never accepted was someone I'd never heard of who must have thought everyone with my last name wanted his totally right wing, republican ass, fundamentalist person as his friend.

***Grumping****

I will be nice, I will take the higher path, I will save my ranting for my anonymous blog.

Take that, you tight ass family members!

No comments: