Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All is Well....... Today

No problems with the stress test yesterday. I got to see my old records from 2003 when I went through this heart business at a very inopportune time (Thanksgiving). Seems the heart ultrasound is the same, stress test results are the same. Same. Same. Good. Good.

I'd like to know why I am so tired. Why I can't seem to get back to address what bothers me now. The piles around the house, trying to get the laundry done, keeping it all together. Maybe I will learn something from yet another doctor appointment Friday.

So no incredibly sarcastic comments to provide here. No pithy insight. Just the day-after-hospital "hangover" complete with malaise.

Good thing blogging is free, because if I was earning income off this post I'd be paying THEM rather than expecting anyone to pay me! (Let's go watch some paint dry, shall we? Pass the pillow and blanket, please!)

No comments: